Wednesday 17 July 2013

 To All Members:

Please find below details of the upcoming Chess Academy. For further details please contact the organiser Paul Lam.

Just as a side note:- I have had a few members ask me about private tuition and on the website there are details for private tuition run by Paul Lam. He is also very reasonable with his charges.

Dear Coventry and Warwickshire chess friends,

I hope you all are well. I thought I would share the latest news on the CCA with you. We now have a blog/website and a Facebook page which you are welcome to check out. These still need some work doing on them, but it's a start.  They can be found at:



It would be very helpful if you could circulate these links to anyone who might be interested. I believe a few of you run chess blogs/websites. If you could add the above links to these, it would also be appreciated.

Preparation for the launch on Saturday 20 July is going well and I continue to receive expressions of interest from parents and prospective volunteers. I have secured additional funding for the CCA from the John Robinson Youth Chess Trust; this is a great boost for us, but any extra would do no harm, so please get in touch if you have any other funding ideas or tips. 

Many thanks for all the help and support you have provided so far.

Kind regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment