Saturday 22 April 2017

Summer Cup

I can confirm that we are all set for the first round of the Summer Cup starting on Tuesday 25th April normal start time of 7.30pm.

Quick recap of rules : Based on a Swiss Tournament. Normal League rules apply :- 30 moves in an hour and a quarter, then 15 minutes to finish the game.
Toss for colours. Six Rounds starting the 25th April with the rest of the rounds each following Tuesday.
The final Round is on the 30th May. Free Entry.
If you are unable to play in any round please let me know beforehand.

Trophy for the Winner and Runner Up. Plus a trophy for the highest player finish graded under 120.

We currently have well over 20+ players confirmed and I have tried to contact everyone but if your name is not down yet it is not too late to enter, just either call or email myself.

I will try and provide cumulative scores on this site and on our Facebook page.

Good Luck to everyone in the competition !

No comments:

Post a Comment