Saturday 2 April 2022

Summer Cup Round One

I am pleased to say the First Round of the Summer Cup took place last Tuesday. Although it is clear that Covid is still ever present with a number of players having to withdraw due to covid or their partners getting covid. I myself was also ill! with either covid or a cold so felt it was prudent not to come to the Club. So my Thanks to Dave Filer who stepped in at the last minute to organise the tournament on Tuesday. As I was not present I do not have any match reports. However, despite covid,there was still a good turn out of over 22 players.
Next round is Tuesday 5th April. If you are unavailable for any round could you please let me know as soon as possible.
The match results are as follows from Round One: J.Pink 1 0 P.Dean Dr. M.Donnelly 1 0 T.Stamper E.Goodwin 1 0 J.Conway Bava 1 0 S.Whitmore W.Scaife 1 0 D.Copson Margarita 1 0 J.Rivett N.Morris 0 1 Benjy Read Mike Johnson .5 .5 H.Jones W.Beeston 1 0 Pablo P.Smith .5 .5 C.Badley A.Duragbemi 1 0 Adam Breeden J.Pink 1 M.Donnelly 1 Ed Goodwin 1 Bava 1 W.Scaife 1 Margarita Nasibova 1 W.Beeston 1 B.Read 1 A.Bemi 1 M.Johnson .5 H.Jones .5 P.Smith .5 C.Badley .5 A.Vickers .5 David Filer .5 P.Dean 0 T.Stamper 0 J.Conway 0 S.Whitmore 0 D.Copson 0 J.Rivett 0 Pablo 0 A.Breeden 0 Please note for further updates I will post into our FB Group

No comments:

Post a Comment